SwordSearcher wins SIAF 2009 People's Choice Award

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
For the third year in a row, SwordSearcher has been awarded the SIAF "People's Choice" award for best personal interest software. The award was announced at the annual Software Industry Conference in Boston, MA on July 18, 2009.

You can see the complete SIAF award list for the last 11 years here.

09peopleschoice.gif

Thanks to everyone who voted for SwordSearcher!

Congratulations, Brandon! Well done! Wahoo! :D:D:D

Yes! Congratulations to you and your wife who works alongside you. You deserve that award and so much more. God bless!

Ruthlyn

congratulation again Brandon.

john :)

Congratulations Brandon, you have earned this recognition for building a great product then tweaking it greater.

For the third year in a row, SwordSearcher has been awarded the SIAF "People's Choice" award for best personal interest software. The award was announced at the annual Software Industry Conference in Boston, MA on July 18, 2009.

Glory to God! Congratulations, Brandon. I thank my God for SwordSearcher and for you, for the gift He has given to you to produce this wonderful software, so that we can seek Him with all our hearts with such relative ease! And thank you, for doing such a splendid job, for your dedication, and for your integrity - meaning the reasonable cost of the software.

Blessings!

Terri P.

I think it's great that you have again been honored in this way, since anyone interested would see a really well-designed piece of software that gives the glory to the Lord Jesus Christ. Well done! I use SwordSearcher almost every day.

I got the award shipped in a few days ago. Here's a picture:

siaf2007-2009.jpg

Thanks for the picture, Brandon! I hope you get so many that you run out of room for them!

Congratulations, definitely the people made the right choice this time.

Nice... very nice :)! As the scriptures say "A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men." Prov. 18:16. Once again. Congratulations!

Ruthlyn

Is this the time of year for this to come up again?

Rats! I'd vote for SwordSearcher. :)

Yeah... me too!!! :)

Is there anything better than SwordSearcher ?
. . . . . . I don't think soooooo.. . . . .

Thanks Sir for suchhhhh a good work with the WORD ! ! !

<:}}}><

Back