Video Custom Bible Search Ranges

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Here's how you can set any arbitrary portion of Scripture, or multiple portions of Scripture, as your Bible search range.

Can also be viewed here.

Very clear. I didn't realize you could do non-contiguous ranges in the custom search.

Yes, and you can also add your own custom non-contiguous ranges to the list of predefined search ranges that appear on the "custom" menu.

Awesome! I'm going to sit down and just watch all the videos one of these days. Just to see what I'm missing!!! Thank you, Brandon, for making such a super program! :)

Mmmmffffmfmfmffff......
Just when you "think" you know pretty much everything of your SS7, ..... WRONG !!!
INCREDIBLE, how much new, and new, and new stuff to learn, that there is in SS7.
Amazing.... All them videos, I have to re-watch them.... once again, I am jaw-dropping !:eek:
Thanks.....A LOT Sir....
Such a Blessing, Praise God.

Awesome! I'm going to sit down and just watch all the videos one of these days. Just to see what I'm missing!!! Thank you, Brandon, for making such a super program! :)
I'm with you, Marty. One of these days. I mean because we can learn so much more from the Bible with these resources. Thanks, Brandon!

Back