Video Cross-referencing with the KJV-TSK

Thanks a lot Sir, this is awesome!
All them settings are very nice. KJV-TSK is my new tool now.....love it!

Could you include these videos in the Help file, or are they just too big file-wise? They are a WONDERFUL way to see what SS can do! I always learn something new when I watch them as they are so informative and insightful. You do a great job with them, Brandon! :)

Could you include these videos in the Help file, or are they just too big file-wise? They are a WONDERFUL way to see what SS can do! I always learn something new when I watch them as they are so informative and insightful. You do a great job with them, Brandon! :)

Marty, you could put a link or actually paste this page into your user topics for videos: http://www.swordsearcher.com/video/index.html

They are much too large to include in the installer.

They're all listed and described here: http://www.swordsearcher.com/video/index.html

I was thinking of them being available offline. Had a feeling they would be too big for the installer. Just a thought... sigh. :)

Depending on your web browser you can actually save the video files to your hard drive so you don't need to be online. Play one of the videos and while it is playing, right-click on it. Some browsers have a save video item on the right-click menu.

Videos,videos,videos... I am a man that "data" goes through my brain with the help of "pictures"o_O
I posted that on March 4th:
I use a lot of the SS features, BUT, I am going over the videos again, randomly and it is nice to find out that I don't know everything...:rolleyes:
I watched them videos at least once, some twice, some more. And I "RE-learn" again some of the stuff that I had forgotten, every time that I return to these videos... this is GREAT to have all access 24/7.
Thanks much...:D

Videos ARE "The windows" that open into SwordSearcher world. With out them, I wouldn't enjoy SS as much !
Thanks for the "picture after market", ...
Like I said before,: "SwordSearcher IS the next best thing after the Word of God and the Salvation !!!":)

I pray that who ever sees this blog, SS page, will see and understand the extended reach of SS into The Word of God, Amen!

As I was watching this video, (specially the second part, "settings") I was already using the feature: "auto-hide", but now with the KJV-TSK settings for a new panel every time I "click" an new arrow, it goes on the side "auto-hide" panel !!!!! LOVE IT ! I already use 2 screens, but now this give me more "expendable" settings/set ups.

- File/preferences and settings/layout options/"allow "auto-hide"." Then each new panel, "pin" or "unpin" if you want them auto-hide on the right side. LOVELY !

"SwordSearcher... to infinity, and beyond !!":cool:

Oh by the way... for them each panel, I also use the "toggle bar graph".... INFO/DATA right in your face.....all the time !!!
If you "click" on a active "toggle bar graph" in such panel; the ref. link to the "bar graph" will light up for a second in you panel. (maybe I do not explain it well, but it works and it great !)"
SS8 has such wonderful great new features..... I mean it.:D:D:D
To me, all them videos are my missing links to my "Bible studying performances..."
Thanks.

Last edited:
Back