Scourby Audio Feature

wsbones

Beta Tester
It's easy to open a clone panel and play Scourby audio there. Should that be the default when clicking on the speaker widget in the Bible window? That would leave the main Bible window with it's input box available for checking a cross reference or doing a search while the audio is playing without losing your place.

Hmmm. I'd have to think about that (probably just because I'm used to it the way it is). I'd be interested to hear what others think.

It's easy to open a clone panel and play Scourby audio there. Should that be the default when clicking on the speaker widget in the Bible window? That would leave the main Bible window with it's input box available for checking a cross reference or doing a search while the audio is playing without losing your place.
That would be a great option. I was worried that most of the time when I'm listening to the audio, I let it continue to the next chapter, and I thought the audio would stop at the end of the chapter in the cloned panel, but VOILA! the audio will automatically continue to the next chapter. So you have my vote. :)

That would be a great option. I was worried that most of the time when I'm listening to the audio, I let it continue to the next chapter, and I thought the audio would stop at the end of the chapter in the cloned panel, but VOILA! the audio will automatically continue to the next chapter. So you have my vote. :)
I wondered whether it would continue and was happily surprised that it did. I don't see a downside. The highlighting even works using ctrl-h.

Sounds great! :cool:

It would be a good option. I'll add it to the to-do list.

Back