History Trail

Ken Sturgeon

While the Forward and Back buttons are convenient to move to the previous or next reference, it would be nice to have a drop down list that would store all of the visited references for a given session. This would allow one to easily navigate to a bible location that was visited several references before or after their current location with just a couple of mouse clicks.

As always, I'm certainly not implying any degree of dissatisfaction with SS, just offering ideas.
:)
Thank you VERY MUCH for SS.

Just after posting this I saw that if I right-click on the existing navigation buttons a drop down displays. Please disregard my request.

Just after posting this I saw that if I right-click on the existing navigation buttons a drop down displays. Please disregard my request.

There used to be little down arrows next to the back/fwd buttons to make this obvious. I removed them for space reasons on the toolbar, figuring since most web browsers do the same thing these days it would be okay. Unfortunatly that lowers the feature discoverability as well. :-(

There used to be little down arrows next to the back/fwd buttons to make this obvious. I removed them for space reasons on the toolbar, figuring since most web browsers do the same thing these days it would be okay. Unfortunatly that lowers the feature discoverability as well. :-(

Could you post a screenshot? I wonder if I'm missing something here …

Sorry, I see now. I had recently restarted SwordSearcher, so I only had two previous Bible locations. There was no dropdown until I put in a third. Now I get it. :)

Back