Features, Features, Features!

marty

Beta Tester
I love the versatility and all the many features of SwordSearcher! Brandon, thank you for the hours and hours you've spent creating and fine tuning SwordSearcher - this program has enriched and deepened my Bible study no end! I feel like before SS I was peeking through a keyhole - SwordSearcher opened the door. I could go on and on about the depth of study SS has provided... just know that you have my heartfelt thanks! :)

I love the versatility and all the many features of SwordSearcher! Brandon, thank you for the hours and hours you've spent creating and fine tuning SwordSearcher - this program has enriched and deepened my Bible study no end! I feel like before SS I was peeking through a keyhole - SwordSearcher opened the door. I could go on and on about the depth of study SS has provided... just know that you have my heartfelt thanks! :)

Marty... you took the words of my mouth.....!!!:eek:

I can be reading a regular scheduled passage, and within a few short minutes, be launched in to an eye popping heart throbbing full course extravagant --drop to my knees eyes full of tears with gratitude to God for His word--- and all because of how He uses SwordSearcher's tools to deeply access these glorious riches in Christ!

So a full hearty AMEN from me too!!

Back