User Module Editor Question--Space After Paragraph

monteu

Currently in the editor any time I use the return key there is a space between the next line. Often I am making notes with just thoughts I have and I key in a thought and then return and would like my next line right away but there is a paragraph space till the next line. I'm not sure I'm making my thought clear, but is there a way to change this, sort of like the "don't add space between paragraphs" in MS Word? Thanks

Yes, use Shift+Enter to insert a line break instead of a new paragraph -- that should be what you want.

When using the User Module Editor …

(1) Is there a way to insert a new paragraph, but have it start on the next line (i.e., without a blank line between the two paragraphs)? Seems as if I asked this before, but I can't find the answer.
(2) I suppose there's no easy/good way to indent the first line of a paragraph like you see in books? Best to just use five spaces? ;)

When using the User Module Editor …

(1) Is there a way to insert a new paragraph, but have it start on the next line (i.e., without a blank line between the two paragraphs)? Seems as if I asked this before, but I can't find the answer.
(2) I suppose there's no easy/good way to indent the first line of a paragraph like you see in books? Best to just use five spaces? ;)

Shift+Enter inserts a simple line-break. The second thing you're asking about would require manual editing of the CSS in the HTML source of your entry, so there's no easy way to do that.

Back