Window 10 updates

Johnny NL

I already talked about them "tabs" without writing in it, (in SwordSearcher)since the "new" (latest)window 10 update.
But, I do experience all kinds of "bugs" in my laptop. Like I have a TOSHIBA Qosmio, and the touchpad is ain't working anymore, and some other bugs with function keys. Is there anyone who would know if there is a "patch" for that window 10, coming up or there is one right now?
This window 10 is not the best thing....
I tried to search for some fix, but I am not computer expert....
If anybody would have a thought about it..
Thanks.

If you have an older computer that is not being supported by the vendor with updated drivers, you may not get a very good experience with Windows 10. Things like trackpads need specific hardware drivers to work well and that is usually tied to the operating system version. Usually the "fix" is to find updated drivers released by the company that made the components like the trackpad (such as Synaptics) but tracking those down can be difficult (and dangerous, if you install fake drivers from an untrusted source). A long time ago I experienced what you described when I tried to upgrade to Windows 7 on an older Dell laptop. As I recall, I was able to find good drivers by reading posts in a peer-support forum for Dell users who experienced the same issues with the same model I had. But that was some time ago...

If you have an older computer that is not being supported by the vendor with updated drivers, you may not get a very good experience with Windows 10. Things like trackpads need specific hardware drivers to work well and that is usually tied to the operating system version. Usually the "fix" is to find updated drivers released by the company that made the components like the trackpad (such as Synaptics) but tracking those down can be difficult (and dangerous, if you install fake drivers from an untrusted source). A long time ago I experienced what you described when I tried to upgrade to Windows 7 on an older Dell laptop. As I recall, I was able to find good drivers by reading posts in a peer-support forum for Dell users who experienced the same issues with the same model I had. But that was some time ago...
Thanks Sir.... I'll take a look at it.

Back