Word Tree scope from Verse List

• Thread starter Anonymized member 1393
  • Start date
A

Anonymized member 1393

How about a feature that allows you, after performing a bible search for example, to check verses using a check box then have a shortlist of actions you can perform on the checked verses. These actions could include, e.g., "copy checked verses to clipboard", "filter this list" (so it only shows checked verses), "print checked verses", "show common TSK xRefs for checked verses", etc.
Just a thought.
A good suggestion, thank you.
One function I would love to see is the option to consistently set a verse list or Bible search results as the *SCOPE* for the Word Tree tool

For example: I Bible search for ("voice of the")(Lord|God)
I know I can currently use the Word Cloud Generator on this result and then select a single word there for the Word Tree Tool and the list is set as the scope: but I guess it just seems like it would be cool to click a box to set the whole (or part of the) verse list as the scope for the Word Tree Tool knowing it's all based on the special search results previously done. Even if I can already do it now on the whole list :)

One function I would love to see is the option to consistently set a verse list or Bible search results as the *SCOPE* for the Word Tree tool

For example: I Bible search for ("voice of the")(Lord|God)
I know I can currently use the Word Cloud Generator on this result and then select a single word there for the Word Tree Tool and the list is set as the scope: but I guess it just seems like it would be cool to click a box to set the whole (or part of the) verse list as the scope for the Word Tree Tool knowing it's all based on the special search results previously done. Even if I can already do it now on the whole list :)

From the verse list, right-click a word:

upload_2018-5-8_13-16-0.png

Selecting that will open the Word Tree with the scope set to the verse list verses. From that point, until you change the scope in some other way, it will retain that scope.

Leave it to me to always take the long road first, and once a habit gets formed, I tend to forget stuff. Thank you for this feature and reminder! (It's time for me to form a new habit)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back