• The SwordSearcher module repository on this forum contains listings and downloads of Bible study material for use with SwordSearcher Bible Software. To use the downloads on this site, you must have SwordSearcher installed on your computer, and you need to log in to the forum.
Module icon

Complete Works of John Bunyan 1.1
Three volumes

No permission to download
Works of John Bunyan, 3 vols.

Unzip to your Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules folder.

Bunyan1.ss5book
Bunyan2.ss5book
Bunyan3.ss5book
.\Bunyan3-Assets

I'd like someday to go through these and properly format places where it shows verse 2 or 16 or whatever, and put the actual text to which it is speaking of. I love how SwordSearcher will find these verse comments in books as well as commentaries.

MGB,
Regie

p.s. Brandon - you or anyone else, please feel free to shape these up further and share them and/or put them (or any of the other things I have done) in any future versions of SwordSearcher.
Author
Regie
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest updates

1. Adding formatted verse links

I mentioned that someday I'd like to go through these and make references to the word "verse" to...

Latest reviews

Love John Bunyan! Especially the Pilgrim's Progress text I've made into a little module with links that work in Sword Searcher. (No, haven't uploaded here, I'm too new.) But you saved me much time and trouble by including ALL Bunyan's works! Thank you very much.
Back