• The SwordSearcher module repository on this forum contains listings and downloads of Bible study material for use with SwordSearcher Bible Software. To use the downloads on this site, you must have SwordSearcher installed on your computer, and you need to log in to the forum.
Module icon

Grandmother's Bible 2016-12-17
Tracts found in Grandmother's Bible

No permission to download
I found these four tracts in my grandmother's Bible and made a module from them. They are titled:
"God's Love Note"
"Hungry Heart"
"Psalm 23"
"The Jesus Bell"

I hope you find them useful. :)
Author
marty
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest reviews

These are precious, especially knowing they came from a Godly Grandma's Bible. Yesterday would have been my grandma's 100th Birthday. We lost her earlier this year. I have been given a Bible that was hers as well as my other Grandma's who passed many years ago. It is such a blessing to go through those Bibles and find treasures like you found. Praise God for Godly, praying Grandmas. All my Grandparents have graduated to the next life. Thank you so much for sharing these. They are wonderful and inspiring. God bless you!
marty
marty
Thank you! I agree that it's a real blessing to go through the old, marked up Bibles. After your comments, I looked at this module again - my favorite entry in the module is "The Jesus Bell." On my computer it didn't line up right, so I looked in other modules and found a snippet of code that will fix it. So, if the Jesus Bell doesn't look much like a bell on your computer, you can open it in the editor and go into Code mode, then under the <BODY> tag, add this (please note - the < > symbols are part of the code and have to be included):

<DIV class=Section1 style="FONT-SIZE: medium; line-height: 10pt">
Back