• The SwordSearcher module repository on this forum contains listings and downloads of Bible study material for use with SwordSearcher Bible Software. To use the downloads on this site, you must have SwordSearcher installed on your computer, and you need to log in to the forum.
Soulwinning Crash Course by Joseph Dearing [SoulwinCC]

Soulwinning Crash Course by Joseph Dearing [SoulwinCC] 1.00
A concise but thorough instruction manual for leading lost souls to the Lord Jesus Christ.

No permission to download
In printed form, the book is 214 pages.

LESSON 1: THE BASICS
LESSON 2: REFUTING SALVATION BY WORKS
(This chapter includes much on eternal security.)
LESSON 3: REFUTING ROMAN CATHOLICISM
LESSON 4: REFUTING CAMPBELLISM ("CHURCH OF CHRIST")
LESSON 5: REFUTING SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISM
LESSON 6: REFUTING "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"
LESSON 7: REFUTING ATHEISTS
LESSON 8: AFTER THEY'RE SAVED
3 APPENDICES

REVIEWS of Soulwinning Crash Course:

Stephen Shutt, A.V. Publications:

"I highly recommend this well-balanced, and well-written book. If you are not out soul winning because you think you don't know exactly what to do: Read this book."

Pastor Bob Leib, Boaz Baptist Church:

"Anyone who reads this concise book, who understands the worth of a soul, will be encouraged, equipped and edified. I was."

Pastor Ronald Leggitt, Lighthouse Baptist Church of Lincoln Park:

"...comprehensive and easy to follow... a great text book for use by either an individual, or by a group of students attending a church soul winning class. As both an inspirational and a doctrinal instruction book it provides a wealth of material which if followed prayerfully will help any beginning soul winner start off on the right foot. Also, the material is advanced enough to help a good soul winner become even better. This is a 'WIN – WIN' book from cover to cover."

Rick Schworer, author of 'Roadmap Through Revelation':

"I easily read this book in a couple sittings and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. I thoroughly enjoyed it and found myself motivated to be a more aggressive witness for Christ.
...some clear principles of what to do and what not to do, and some wordtracks that look like they could be really effective in getting to the point in a harmless as doves manner...
The author helps the reader to understand why they believe what they believe, and how to show people the truth without being a jerk at the same time (imagine that!). I respect that the author is humble and presents multiple PLAUSIBLE interpretations for problem texts...
there is much to glean from this book."

Places to buy printed copies of the book:
http://www.daystarpublishing.org/Soul-Winning-Crash-Course.html
http://store.kjv1611.org/soulwinning-crash-course/
Author
Joseph Dearing
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings