2014, Getting closer to the LORD Jesus!

Discussion in 'Coffee Table' started by Johnny NL, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Johnny NL

Johnny NL Active Member

The new year 2014 is getting here soon... Let me wish you, Mr.Staggs and ALL the SS users a very blessed and great year 2014. As we are getting closer and closer to meet the LORD JESUS, let us be more engaged in spreading the good news of the Gospel. With ALL the good tools around, we have no excuses to not do so. As for me, SS changed my life in many ways, and I am sure it can do the same for others. I pray the LORD JESUS CHRIST, that every one of you guys feel the HOLY SPIRIT touching your hearts as HE does for me.
    Mr. Staggs, I praise GOD everyday for your awesome work Sir. YOU are a blessing, and I wish you and your family, the best of the best of blessings.

Happy new 2014, from the Island of Newfoundland, Canada.
    Ruthlyn, Gord, marty and 1 other person like this.
  2. ishaknatan

ishaknatan Beta Tester

Amen . . .
    Ruthlyn likes this.
  3. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Well said.

SS is a blessing. Brandon is a blessing. The forum community is a blessing. Ps 103:1 A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
    Ruthlyn and marty like this.
  4. Gord

Gord Beta Tester

I can also testify to this powerful truth of Brandon's ministry in the continuing development of this wonderful software.
    Ruthlyn and marty like this.
  5. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

Amen, amen and amen :)
    marty likes this.
  6. Eric

Eric Beta Tester

Indeed!
    Ruthlyn likes this.
  7. terrpn

terrpn Active Member

amen......., thank you brandon and the ss community!

• Isaiah 43:7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
    • Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
    • Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
    • Revelation 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
    Ruthlyn likes this.
  8. Brandon Staggs

Brandon Staggs Administrator Staff Member

Thank you, everyone! Happy new year.
    Ruthlyn, john.a and marty like this.