A very good book on "Kindle"

Johnny NL

I have bought a very good book on Kindle about weight loss... Bible way.
(The new Bible cure for weight loss. Dr. Don Colbert)
My "impossible" task now is; I would love to bring it in my SS book library(for personal use only) and I tried few things but no success. :(
Is there a way to do it, and if so.... please HOW???
I thought by buying it I would have been allowed to just copy/paste it into my SS...
So.... I am referring to my SwordSearcher community....:D
This is a "HEAVY" topic... and I do need help.;)
Thank you....

I am not sure you'll be able to do that. If you are using the Kindle desktop application and it will let you copy and paste, you could conceivably copy the chapters into a user book.

I am not sure you'll be able to do that. If you are using the Kindle desktop application and it will let you copy and paste, you could conceivably copy the chapters into a user book.
Here is what I find regarding the way YOU told me Sir....... and guess what? Praise God, it works A1 !!!
Thank you for guiding me....really appreciate it Sir.

Step 1. Open any ebook in your Kindle reader and make a selection - you can save the selection as a highlight or create a note.
Step 2. Go to the Kindle menu and sync the changes.
Step 3. Open kindle.amazon.com, sign-in with your Amazon ID that you used to register your Kindle, and choose the Your Highlights link.

Here you will see all the highlighted passages in plain text that you can save / export to other formats.

One more think. You can highlight notes in Kindle books in Kindle apps as well and not just the Kindle reader.

WOW !.... :D:);)

I Adore JESUS, and I Love my SwordSearcher, .... This IS really the next BEST thing after God's Word and Salvation.... Almost 2:00 am ( and quite few coffees, ) "I am editing" that book into my SS books (for my personal use only). When I follow them steps to copy/paste, it come as a "bulk" text. BUT all there, so I just have to "re-chapter" it and space paragraphs.
But it's fun and I enjoy it. Only 107 pages, so it is not too bad. Plus I am "re-reading" it as I'm doing that "editing" job, and I see stuff which I didn't see first time, this is great.
All the Bible Quotes come "ready-popping" for when I will use that book. That is my next task after all this, I will read it and put my own notes and add verses that touches me for this work....
Since 2010 (when I got my SS) I am "RE-LIVING/RE-STUDYING/RE-UNDERSTANDING, this great Word of GOD. June 24th, 2016. will be my RE-birth, Birthday.....30 years with the Lord Jesus Christ.
I think I've already said it, but since SS in my life, ALL this data in my soul is now "a hundredfolds" more, than all through them 30 years.

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Matthew 7:7-8

This SwordSearcher program is like a running gear box, once you get caught in it, that's it.... it becomes "never enough", I am dragged in, I want more and more.
I know Ya'all pros. with computer and programs, but for me, you have no idea what this SS represent to me.
Thank You Lord Jesus for people like Mr. Stagg, and all them nice people who participate and help with it, MAY Jesus the KING Blessed you all and your families.
Thank You Sir.
( I've got to go now, coffee is ready !;))

Thanks for your kind words. :)

UP DATE....:D
My book is now into my SS book library, working good.
So, Kindle books can be brought into SS (private form ONLY, of course.)
thanks

Back