"Back to Top" button or...

TerriP

You know what would be neat for each posting in Forums would be a little button that you click on that would bring you back up to the top of the page, so after reading the latest post (I have mine set so that the latest post is at the bottom, not the top), instead of using the slide bar at the right of the screen or the scroll wheel on your mouse, you could just click and there you are right back to the tabs at the top, e.g., "Forums", "Modules", "Members", "Inbox," etc.

- OR - have a choice to freeze panes, like in Excel, so that those headings and tabs are viewable wherever you are in the page. But that might take up too much screen space...?

Then again there might be one there already and I'm not seeing it, been known to happen. AND I got my SS7 a couple of months ago and still have not had time to update; it might be in there...?

THANKS

You know what would be neat for each posting in Forums would be a little button that you click on that would bring you back up to the top of the page, ...

Then again there might be one there already and I'm not seeing it, been known to happen. AND I got my SS7 a couple of months ago and still have not had time to update; it might be in there...?
Bill's suggestion is great - especially if you usually overlook the "Home" key on your keyboard. It probably gets lonely over there - I know I don't think about it much...
But, if you look at the very bottom right corner of your Forums screen, you'll see a row of links with "Top" at the end. It's the 'button' that will zoom you to the top.

You're going to love SS7, Terri! :)

ooooo neat ... the "home" key works great!

so does that "top" button work, too, thanks, Marty! I didn't even see that little thing before.

Yep I just got to find some time here, I mean I don't even know all of the SS6 features. I mean I get up
plenty early for some Bible study and then wham, work, then coffee, then work, then breakfast, then work....
yada yada yada.... too much Martha and not enough Mary...

THANKS YOU GUYS

Wow... never saw the 'Top' button before :oops:, I usually do home or click forums on the bottom of screen

Haha! I never thought of using the Home button on the keyboard, and didn't even notice the navigation bar at the bottom of the page! Do we have tunnel vision or what?

Haha! I never thought of using the Home button on the keyboard, and didn't even notice the navigation bar at the bottom of the page! Do we have tunnel vision or what?
Is this something like looking for your cell phone while you are talking on it? Or looking for your glasses and there they are on the top of your head? And does anyone else find their remote in the refrigerator, or is that just me?

And don't anybody say anything about "...the older you get" or the like. This has been happening since I was well, a lot younger than I am now.

That's me all over!

Back