User-submitted Bible Broadcasting Network Courses [BBNI] 1.11

Links to audio courses available in Swordsearcher. Take your own notes in module while listening.

1. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

wsbones submitted a new module:

Bible Broadcasting Network Courses [BBNI] - Links to audio courses available in Swordsearcher. Take your own notes in module while listening.

Read more about this module...

marty, Gord, Ruthlyn and 1 other person like this.
  2. TerriP

TerriP Active Member

My goodness, an extensive library. I need more way hours in my day, because with all
    I have on my plate now, in this there are more than a few there I would like to take a look at...

Thanks, Bill :)

3. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

Interesting stuff... thanks Bill ;)

4. john.a

john.a Active Member

Thank you Bill it is great have BBNI on S/S.

5. marty

marty Beta Tester

Got it - Thank you, Bill!

6. Gord

Gord Beta Tester

Thanks Bill!

7. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

8. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Brandon, this is the old module when I click on download. Did the new one disappear. I uploaded it and then my browser crashed. I will upload it again.

9. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Brandon, the main download button at the top of this page still downloads the old version. You have to go to the updates tab to get the latest version. I think you fixed this once before so the user gets the latest version.

10. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Gord likes this.
  11. Gord

Gord Beta Tester

Thank you for this update.

12. Donald Dunn

Donald Dunn New Member

This all looks wonderful, but I need to be taken by the hand like a parent taking their kindergarten child by the hand on its first day of school. I don't know where to start.
    I am a retired pastor of 50 years Attended Tennessee Temple, graduated from Covington Seminary.

13. marty

marty Beta Tester

What part are you trying to start? Is it basic SwordSearcher usage, or downloading this module, or using this module? If you want to add this module to your SwordSearcher library, just click on the link in the upper right corner of this page and save it to your c:/Users/Documents/[YourName]/SwordSearcher User Modules folder. I hope this helps. :)

If you want help using SwordSearcher, may I recommend the videos Brandon has made of its many features? They can be found at http://www.swordsearcher.com/video/index.html.