CD ISO Image

pszilard

Greetings,

I just placed my order, after only 1 hr evaluation. I am now waiting for the CD to arrive in Australia. Would it be possible to offer a download option for the purchased product? Either a CD ISO image, or a ZIP or RAR file would be great. This would not only provide faster service but also reduce your overheads at the same time.

By the way; I've discovered your product after seeing it in the People's Choice Awards, yesterday. Congratulations.

Paul

Greetings,

I just placed my order, after only 1 hr evaluation. I am now waiting for the CD to arrive in Australia. Would it be possible to offer a download option for the purchased product? Either a CD ISO image, or a ZIP or RAR file would be great. This would not only provide faster service but also reduce your overheads at the same time.

By the way; I've discovered your product after seeing it in the People's Choice Awards, yesterday. Congratulations.

Paul

Hi Paul,

We can send download links after purchase by request. We plan to eventually offer the option of download-only fulfillment, but for now, it seems that CD-ROM is the way to go because of the size.

Thanks for your order! I'll contact you by email.

Greetings,

Paul

Welcome to the Forum, and I hope you'll participate more as you discover all the SwordSearcher can do to help you study the Word. Don't forget to look around for the many user-mods which others have created, too. [All free.]

Greetings,

I just placed my order, after only 1 hr evaluation. ...
Paul

You are a wise man, Paul! SwordSearcher is a wonderful program - worthy of the award -- and your purchase! Actually, with all its Bibles, books and features, it's worth a lot more than the purchase price (but we're not telling Brandon)! :)

Hi Paul,

We can send download links after purchase by request. We plan to eventually offer the option of download-only fulfillment, but for now, it seems that CD-ROM is the way to go because of the size.

Thanks for your order! I'll contact you by email.
Thanks for the download links. Took me at least 7 minutes :) as my download link hovered around 18 Mbps.

I am looking forward to exploring the program more. So far I have spent about 20 minutes on it, including my evaluation to buy. Am a little busy as my wife was rushed off to hospital with Pericarditis, last Friday. Praise God, she is recovering well and is due home tomorrow morning.

I just showed to her my latest s/w purchase (SS, of course) and she was very excited, especially as she is a big fan of Spurgeon.

No doubt you shall hear from me on the forums in the future!

God Bless,

Paul

Back