Changing fonts in a user module

Pastor Langley

I have a question in this line of thought. How do I change "ALL PAGES" "ALL FONTS" in a book module "ALL AT ONCE". Now I just open each entry in editor select all change, and if that book module has several pages well you see my need of "an easy button." Any thoughts out there.

I have a question in this line of thought. How do I change "ALL PAGES" "ALL FONTS" in a book module "ALL AT ONCE". Now I just open each entry in editor select all change, and if that book module has several pages well you see my need of "an easy button." Any thoughts out there.
You can't do a global font change from one to another, but you can globally "clean up" the formatting and remove the fonts, which is the preferred way, so that people can read the module using their own font settings.

See the Rebuild section here:

1697716287108.png

1697716354684.png

(Using this option will permanently remove formatting information from all entries in the module. It cannot be undone.)

Create a "TEST" book module and check what you have shown me. Thanks.

Also, I suggest making regular backups of the module files, especially when you do something like a module rebuild.

Also, I suggest making regular backups of the module files, especially when you do something like a module rebuild.

Actually have 5 drives. Please no one miss this part of discussion, this is how we learn. The SwordSearcher program is fantastic. I just started this past year even using it as all it was designed to do. The fun and excitement is like when someone bought me a Strong's Concordance. and I was 35 years old then, and could read the thing!!! I opened it all the time. No computers then. Now fast forward SwordSearcher and I am excited. Happy and learning. Brandon thanks for the program, the forum and all you do in making this SOFTWARE a LEARNING PLACE for BELIEVING BIBLE BELIEVERS.

So sounds like if you create (type) modules in SS editor then fonts are ok, but when using the "Style and Format Cleaner" it will simply change all formatting and make "all" text one and same font. Just asking before testing.

So sounds like if you create (type) modules in SS editor then fonts are ok, but when using the "Style and Format Cleaner" it will simply change all formatting and make "all" text one and same font. Just asking before testing.

It removes any explicitly-set fonts and font sizes, so that the text will always be shown in the font selected by the user in preferences. If you set a font in the editor, it overrides that setting, which might sometimes be what you want, but if you are planning on sharing the module with anyone else, you want to avoid doing that so that their font settings can be honored.

Oh ok that make sense. Can this be a simple ask here? How to place a jump to a certain place or hyperlink in SS editor to a specific place in the same page book module? I seem to be able to do the thing in word copy paste so much work. but can we do that same in SS editor itself?

Create bookmark: <h2 id="section-1">Section 1</h2>
Link to bookmark: <a href="#section-1">Jump to Section 1</a>

This did work just wondered if there are many ways to accomplish same.

Create bookmark: <h2 id="section-1">Section 1</h2>
Link to bookmark: <a href="#section-1">Jump to Section 1</a>

This did work just wondered if there are many ways to accomplish same.

That's not a valid named anchor link. The format is like this:

<h2><a name="section-1">Section 1</a></h2> <a href="#section-1">Jump to Section 1</a>

THanks

Back