User-submitted Christ Is All: No Sanctification By The Law by David H.J. Gay 2014-07-03

Reformers were wrong on the law, and this has had serious consequences.

1. Ace Staggs

Ace Staggs Member

Ace Staggs submitted a new module:

Christ Is All: No Sanctification By The Law - Reformers were wrong on the law, and this has had serious consequences.

Read more about this module...

marty, Ruthlyn, john.a and 1 other person like this.
  2. john.a

john.a Active Member

thank you Ace Staggs.

3. Ace Staggs

Ace Staggs Member

4. David Ross

David Ross Member

Hello, my name is David. I was hesitant at first to read this book, but the Lord caused me to persevere to the end. I am almost at the final conclusion to the book. I must say that it opened my eyes to the Truth of the gospel. I am aghast at the amount of people who I have conversed with on this topic, who agree with the title of the book, but not the content. I think that most older people in the church have been indoctrinated into thinking this way. They will not pick up the Bible to see if these things are true or not. That is the authoritative conclusion; the Bible is inerrant and stands on it's own. No traditions of men or any other excuse to go under the law.

Thanks very much for sharing this valuable resource. I hope that more people will hear of this book and read it for themselves. The key to this exercise is to read the verses and chapters in the Bible as they are written in the book. <)))><

5. ishaknatan

ishaknatan Beta Tester

Amen . . .

Terima kasih (thank you) Ace Staggs