DRY BLOOD OF JESUS: DISCOVERY?

Discussion in 'Bible, Doctrine, and Other Topics' started by ishaknatan, Dec 12, 2013.

1. ishaknatan

ishaknatan Beta Tester

It has 24 chromosome and alive ?

2. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Wow.
  3. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

Interesting...
  4. tony bones

tony bones Member

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2Co 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight: )
    Ga 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Ro 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
    Ga 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
    Heb 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

2Co 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight: )

24 chromosome undying blood(Dracula's?), 900 foot Jesus visions in cornfields(Oral Roberts), pieces of the True Cross, enough to build a good sized ship(Luther quotation), two heads of John the Baptist, one smaller than the other(John as a child and then as a man?), 17 shrouds claiming to be the burial cloth of Jesus Christ(Source- Josh McDowell)which I can easily reproduce by daubing with aloe juice, myrrh, ad other embaming powders over a flat carving of a human male face in bas relief. A boat shaped object on Ararat(Noah;s Ark was a rectangle, not a conventional "ship" shape)Is this not all SIGHT rather than FAITH?

In a general study of the completeness of God and His way of doing things down to the last nanomicron it's safe to have faith that Christ took His blood, every last molecule, to heaven as a sin offering to His Father. for what purpose is the Scriptures even being in existence if God left little relics and aids to worship laying around for us to SEE?

Joh 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
    Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
    Ro 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
    I Cor 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
    2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures
    :
    5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
    6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
    7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
    8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
    9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
    10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Nowhere in any of Paul's letters, indeed any minute part of the Scriptures are we to have faith in a material object for faith. That's sight, and sight is the most deceptive proposition there is compared to the Scriptures.

Lu 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
    Truckerboy likes this.