es2f: e-Sword to Forge (to SwordSearcher) Converter

Am I doing something wrong or does es2f just not work on .topx files?

My best guess is that you're trying to convert a more recent version module. es2f works only on MS Access database files. It's been a while since I looked at this (about 4 years), but es2f works on .top files -- so probably the files you have aren't supported.

Brandon,
I am trying to convert an e-sword bible mod using es2f, bur keep getting error message "Can not find database", when I go to the program(e-sword) and click on the .bblx file. What am I doing wrong? I'm using Windows7

Brandon,
I am trying to convert an e-sword bible mod using es2f, bur keep getting error message "Can not find database", when I go to the program(e-sword) and click on the .bblx file. What am I doing wrong? I'm using Windows7

Please read up higher in the thread -- the es2f tool only works on older e-Sword database files.

OK
thanks Brandon,
I'm not too computer literate. What would be the easiest way to get the older bible files? If I installed say e-sword ver6 would it mess up my latest update?

OK
thanks Brandon,
I'm not too computer literate. What would be the easiest way to get the older bible files? If I installed say e-sword ver6 would it mess up my latest update?

You'd need to find a source for the files directly, I think.

I wrote the convertor so that users who had personal modules in e-Sword would be able to convert them to SwordSearcher. I don't have e-Sword or use it, so I can't really offer any additional support, especially since their file format was changed. Sorry.

Back