Exo Vaticana

Discussion in 'Coffee Table' started by wsbones, Aug 21, 2013.

1. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Any comments on these books Exo Vaticana, Petrus Romanus?

The books tie together the idea of nephilim, raphaim, extraterrestrials, and the Vatican's plans to welcome an alien savior along with a 900 year old prophecy of the final pope being a tool of Satan who will bring in the antichrist. The prophecy seems to be fulfilled in the new Pope Francis. Why would the Vatican want to have the world's most powerful telescope located on Mt. Graham in Az. Why would they have a device called LUCIFER attached to that scope?

Exo Vaticana is an interesting and well researched book. I plan to read Petrus Romanus at some point.

Here are some links to youtube videos with the authors, Tom Horn and Cris Putnam, on Prophecy in the News.

Petrus Romanus Part 1
    Exo Vaticana Part 1
    Exo Vaticana Part 2
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
    TerriP likes this.
  2. Gord

Gord Beta Tester

I have not nor do I wish to listen to anything that men who condone molesting boys have to say.

To be very forthright and frank, I believe the pope and his band of red hat dudes, have concocted a new line of reasoning to take the heat off the 'little boy' scandal which ha NEVER been properly dealt with both legally and morally.
    tony bones likes this.
  3. marty

marty Beta Tester

I saw the "Prophecy in the News" program that hosted the authors. It was very interesting. Gord, I believe the books expose the roll that the Vatican has in the end times rather than being written by or for them, and they (the books) tell about the plans and steps that the Vatican has taken that fall in line with prophecy. I wouldn't mind reading them.
  4. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Marty's right. But I can agree with what you are saying Gord. The book is long anyway. Probably the video is enough to get the point.
  5. Truckerboy

Truckerboy Member

The subject of the Nephilim does carry a certain controversy, i.e. were they the offspring of interaction between the descendants of #Cain and Seth, or the interaction between humans and fallen angels. But the subject of their re-appearance as part of the end-times scenario is also similarly controversial.

I believe that the giants of Genesis 6 being the offspring of fallen angels breeding with humans (the daughters of men) is fully supported from scripture, but the latter day appearance of them is dependant largely or almost completely on extra-biblical sources, which is where some of the controversy has come from. We do have to be careful when basing teaching from outside of scripture.

I know that some people point to the words of Jesus "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man", (Matt 24:37) meaning that just as there were Nephilim in Noah's day, so they will re-appear just before the second coming. The context of Mtthew 24 is the events leading up to the second coming, but describes natural events, the spiritual health of the church and the nature of society. So the focus is on behaviour, that there will be widespread godlessness and rebellion. In other words the focus is "big picture", and in verse 33 says "when you see all these things" happening together, then you will know ....". So it is not the specific of Nephilim arising, it is the whole picture.

There is also consideration of Genesis 6 v 4 "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that" with "that" referring to the flood, meaning a second appearance of the giants. Some people say that this confirms this latter day erruption. It might, but it also refers, I believe, to the giants found in Canaan, such as the Rephaim, the Zanzimum, and so on.

The fact that so much of these predictions depend on resources outside of scripture require us to be cautious. Unlike many, I am open to the role of the Pope and his entourage being involved in the appearance of the antichrist, I am open to some conspiracy theories(though not all !), but in the end all we can go on is what is revealed in scripture. When we have done that, we can then look at what is happening around the world for confirmation of what has already been established from the Bible. All these world events are is signs of the times - we cannot build our belief system on them, so we must look at what these books are saying, and others like them, with care, but go back to scripture. "To the Law and the Prophets.....", Jesus said.
  6. ishaknatan

ishaknatan Beta Tester

Interestingly last month (July 2013) I took Strategic Trend Briefings with Koinonia Institute.
    Tom Horn & Chuck Missler developed a DVD 'The Hybrid Age' discussing transhumanism.

"The field of transhumanism is really the convergence of four areas of technology: Genetics and microbiology, robotics, nanotechnologies, and artificial intelligence."

"Transhumanism takes a multidisciplinary approach in analyzing the dynamic interplay between humanity and the acceleration of technology. The main focus is on the development and ethical use of biotechnology, nanotechnology and artificial general intelligence. The theoretical interests focus on posthuman topics of the singularity, extinction risk, and mind uploading. Many of these ideas are contemplated in books and other publications produced at Humanity+"

Maranatha
  7. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

I have followed the various threads of discussions on the happenings in the last days especially those hosted by Chuck Missler and his friends. Interesting stuff and loads of food for thought, but of late as I read of all the things man is trying to accomplish without God I cannot help but compare them to Nimrod. He started building a literal tower to reach to God and today man is seeking to build for himself a virtual tower to become as God. To accomplish this so-called 'singularity' by uploading his consciousness into a computer where he could potentially exist forever going from computer to computer (she rolls her eyes). Their next evolutionary step they claim.
  8. Gord

Gord Beta Tester

I did break down and click the first one,.... are you kidding me? Peter Popov and Earnest Angley have more credibility then these three. This confirms my first statement that this is a papal plot to take the heat off the choir boy scandal.
    tony bones likes this.
  9. Truckerboy

Truckerboy Member

Good post, Ruthlyn. Nimrod is incredibly influential on the world religious scene. There is a mass of information about him and what he represents - he was the first anti-christ, he was the first leader of rebellion against God, he set up the first apostate religious system, and therefore originated the worship of mother and child, including infant baptism. He was a co-builder of the tower of Babel, and the confusion of languages meant that his religious system was taken all over the world in the different language groups which resulted from Babel.

It is therefore no surprise that the link between him and what we see around us is there for all to see!
  10. TerriP

TerriP Active Member

Strong's Hebrew Dictionary
    5303. נָפִיל n@phiyl

נָפִיל n@phiyl nef-eel'
    or nphil {nef-eel'}; from 5307; properly, a feller, i.e. a bully or tyrant:—giant.

Genesis 4:26 "...then began men to call upon the name of the LORD." <--- sons of God

Genesis 6:4 "...and also after that, when the sons of God [ben Elohiym] came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men [gibbowr = tyrant] which were of old, men of renown."

Just as did the sons of Eli: 1 Samuel 2:22 "Now Eli was very old, and heard all that his sons did unto all Israel; and how they lay with the women that assembled at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation."

Romans 8:14 "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."

If angels could procreate, that would mean fallen angels, too; we'd be in an even worse mess than we are in now.

No, I could not disagree more with those who interpret the sons of God in Genesis 6:4 to be angels. And any talk of extra-terrestrial beings is the beginning of a twisted plan to explain away what happened to all of us who will one day disappear from here to meet our Saviour in the clouds - how are they going to explain that one? "Oh, space ships came and took them all away." And there are actually people out there who would rather believe that nonsense than the Word of God.
  11. Truckerboy

Truckerboy Member

Further to the posts on Nimrod, have you seen pictures of the EU headquarters building in Brussels? It is a dead-ringer for well-known paintings of the unfinished Tower of Babel. Also there are loads of links back to Nimrod and other anti-Christian events or types from the EU. There are several fairly obvious references to the woman who rides the beast, for example. What the world system is doing is building a society without God, which is what Babylon stood for. You can see the same system in embryonic form in the occupations of the offspring of Cain, demonstrating that often in the Bible, prophecy is "pattern" or "type", with each fulfillment pointing to the final, ultimate fulfillment. So what we saw with the descendants of Cain and with Babylon we will see again before the second coming. I believe that what we are seeing all around the world is just that, the forming of a worldwide political and religious system being enacted right in front of our own eyes!
    Ruthlyn and wsbones like this.
  12. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Well said, Truckerboy.
  13. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

Well said indeed. For as the Bible states there is nothing new under the sun and I believe that the Scriptures have given us all the shadows and types that have been or ever will be. We have to pay attention to the 'patterns' laid out before us in God's Word to see the 'picture' today.
    wsbones likes this.
  14. terrpn

terrpn Active Member

way to go brother.............appreciate your boldness and stand
  15. terrpn

terrpn Active Member

1st Advent Rome was in power when Christ came...............2nd Advent Rome will be in power............

"Syria, Iran, Russia, etc." all in cahoots- gee where did we read that and which time:)

Russia (Gog) threatening if the west retaliates, Iran threatening they will attack Israel............

Think I read somewhere about Ishmael and Isaac...... God put his name in Jerusalem- too bad for the Pope and Allah

There will be no peace until the Prince of Peace sits on on David's Throne.................literally and physically
  16. terrpn

terrpn Active Member

Just can't seem to leave this thread alone.............

The topics of Nimrod, Babylon, the Beast, Antichrist, the Vatican, the Pope are all topics that really prophetically apply today don't they?

There is a good book (well at least some think so) written by Alexander Hislop called the The Two Babylons. If there is any interest here I can make into a SS Module and post in the modules thread when I get time.

Good discussion guys...........

We are for sure in the last days of Grace-- as much as we are getting closer to the 2nd Advent, the calling out of the Bride before that...........we are also getting closer to Satan's hey day. Truth for sure has fallen in the streets.

For what it is worth having Bible knowledge, boldness, possessing salvation..............we all know someone who does not and the door is getting closer to be shut- but thankful it is still open. If you want life than you have to go the source of life. Still a lot of work to do and at least for me have no problem admitting always seeming to fall short of doing a better job for the Lord.

• Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
    • Jude 1:22-23 And of some have compassion, making a difference: 23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
    Ruthlyn likes this.
  17. TerriP

TerriP Active Member

You are absolutely correct...

To wit, the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, saith the Lord GOD. - Ezekiel 13:16

Nevertheless we continue to...

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. - Psalms 122:6

Which really means... even so, Lord Jesus... Maranatha!

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. - Revelation 22:12
    terrpn likes this.
  18. terrpn

terrpn Active Member

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.............amen;)

Right on..............praying for the peace of Jerusalem directly pertains to praying for Christ Jesus to return physically/2nd Advent, where before that the bride is called out- which means a born again child of God is at this point spiritually (at the time of salvation/past- Eph. 2:6) and physically (future) called out of Egypt

• Song of Solomon 2:9 My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.
    • Song of Solomon 2:10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    • Matthew 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.
  19. I have heard of the last pope being the anti.... Chirst But also about there being no more room on the walls to hang his picture. I think its silly to talk about it very much so ill close . Love you all take care and God Bless.
    tony bones likes this.