Font Sizes - Bible and Library references

scott_audio

It would be nice to see the ability to have larger font sizes for those who need it for those who have visual impairments

20 is 'just' big enough for me to do any lengthy reading - max of 24 or 28 would be perfect.

14 is barely big enough, for me anyway, for the library references.

I realize it can't be much bigger because of formatting issues, etc., but if it could be a little bigger than the current max settings, that would be helpful.

Thanks,
Scott

You can change fonts and sizes under file, preferences. You can also use the shortcut key of ctrl [ or ctrl ] to increase and decrease size on the fly.

Greetings Bill.

thanks for the shortcuts - what I am desiring is to be able to go beyond the max size the software allows. Currently that is a font size of 20, and 14 for the library references. A max size of maybe 28 to 36 for the bible window would be more helpful for those with vision problems. A font that large probably looks way too big for most, I know.

Hoping you have a great day,
Scott

Greetings Bill.

thanks for the shortcuts - what I am desiring is to be able to go beyond the max size the software allows. Currently that is a font size of 20, and 14 for the library references. A max size of maybe 28 to 36 for the bible window would be more helpful for those with vision problems. A font that large probably looks way too big for most, I know.

Hoping you have a great day,
Scott

I don't know if this will help or not. The font size will display differently depending on your screen resolution. If the font size at 20 is too small, it might help to set your screen resolution to 600x800.

Back