Forge report showing missing verses in Bible module

Eric

Beta Tester
Hi, Brandon,

I'm using Forge 3.0.14 and it tells me if there is an unrecognized verse reference in the .txt file I want converted to a Bible module. However, I'm wondering if in the future, we could also have a report of which verses are missing, i.e. which ones Forge didn't find of the 31102 verses in the Bible? That would help me a lot. Of course, maybe it should be toggle-able: if you're doing only a NT or just one book of the Bible, it's not so needed, but even then it would be nice if it would tell you for your selected range not only what you have "too much" of or have assigned a bogus reference to (as it does now), but also what's missing.

Thanks!

Hi, Brandon,

I'm using Forge 3.0.14 and it tells me if there is an unrecognized verse reference in the .txt file I want converted to a Bible module. However, I'm wondering if in the future, we could also have a report of which verses are missing, i.e. which ones Forge didn't find of the 31102 verses in the Bible? That would help me a lot. Of course, maybe it should be toggle-able: if you're doing only a NT or just one book of the Bible, it's not so needed, but even then it would be nice if it would tell you for your selected range not only what you have "too much" of or have assigned a bogus reference to (as it does now), but also what's missing.

Thanks!

I'll add it to the to-do list.

Thanks! That'd be nice. I have a Bible .txt file showing 31116 entries loaded, so I assume I have 14 too many, but I don't know what they are :).

I've released Forge 3.1.1, which adds an option to report missing verses after compiling a Bible module.

Back