Highlighting

wsbones

Beta Tester
Ctrl-h highlights the selected portion with the default color choice. Could it instead toggle a selected area on or off? If it is highlighted then toggle it off. If it is not highlighted then highlight with the default color. That would save having to use the mouse to go into the menu.

Last edited:
I would like to suggest an addition for highlighting. This would be while editing personal Books or Commentaries. I like to have my highlighted text alternating between a few (maybe 3 or 4) colors. Could we add 3 or 4 buttons on the toolbar that would highlight the selected text to that color when clicked? A right-click or pull-down could change the color. These could have hotkeys assigned Ctrl+1, etc.

Example:
highlight.jpg

Thank you for considering this change.

Last edited:
oops, tried this inside Bible module, this happened. Do I exit or did I make a permanant change? ctrl+h inside bible module.jpg Help again... Rev. 22:14 of course if anyone is asking...
It has changed to underline so waiting to see what should do here. Just happened.

Select the verse underlined by dragging the mouse over it, click on the pencil and select the "No Underline" option to clear it.

Select the verse underlined by dragging the mouse over it, click on the pencil and select the "No Underline" option to clear it.
Thank you, that is easier than right clicking as I figured out.

Ctrl-h highlights the selected portion with the default color choice. Could it instead toggle a selected area on or off? If it is highlighted then toggle it off. If it is not highlighted then highlight with the default color. That would save having to use the mouse to go into the menu.
@Brandon Staggs - I love keyboard shortcuts!

Works as you said. Thanks

Back