I'd like to do more...

marty

Beta Tester
I'd like to be able to do more with the list of marked verses:

1. I'd like to be able to copy the verses - to make a module out of them or to share them.
2. I'd like to be able to make a notation next to the listed reference that shows why it was marked, i.e. prayer, faith, God is, promise, prophecy of Jesus, etc.
3. I'd like to be able to rest the cursor on a verse in the list and see a popup preview.
4. I'd like to be able to set the list to show a range, i.e. Joh 3:1-4, rather than have each verse listed one after the other.
5. I'd like to be able to link one verse to another, i.e. Heb 1:3 and Ro 8:34 (which may or may not be ones I'd link, but that's as good as I could do in a hurry), and that link would automatically be cross-linked for both verses.
6. How about being able to sort the list by the tag in #2, so all the promise verses that are marked are listed together, etc.
7. I'd like to be able to search the marked verses.

That's all I can think of right now. Maybe someone else will have wishes for the Marked Verses box.

Thanks, Marty.

Some of this is already on my "wish-list." Adding a "checkbox widget" of sorts to verses and then having various actions that can be done with selected verses is an idea I am hoping to work out and implement.

That's exciting news!

If I could sort the marked verses list according to the marking - underlined, each color being designated (as bookmarks are set) like: green = promise, blue = Christ our King, etc., that would take care of #2 on the list... or if just the color/marking showed on the list, I could tell why it was marked.

I'm working my way through my marked verses now and it's uplifting to read and ponder my old friends again. :)

It would be nice to be able to color the Bible using a verse list. You could create the list using the scan tool and combine the results from various sources (searching, manually, web, program, etc) to create a custom verse list for that purpose.

I went through the Bible manually marking all the one syllable verse in blue. It would have been great to have that feature.

Back