Images

Regie

Some time back I downloaded "The Trail of Blood" and I remember reading what to do to get image files to show in SwordSearcher. However, now I look and those images are not there.

Would someone please give me a review of how to use image files - where to save them, etc. and whether or not they can be used without using the HTML editing option?

Thanks,
Regie

I discovered how to do this.

Does anyone have the image files for use with "The Trail of Blood?" I cannot find them on my computer.

Thanks,
Regie

Some time back I downloaded "The Trail of Blood" and I remember reading what to do to get image files to show in SwordSearcher. However, now I look and those images are not there.

Would someone please give me a review of how to use image files - where to save them, etc. and whether or not they can be used without using the HTML editing option?

Thanks,
Regie

Images go in your Program Files\SwordSearcher 5\Images folder. Note that third-party image sets are possible but not officially supported. You can create a new set by creating a new folder in the Images folder (using Windows Explorer) and putting PNG or JPG files in that new folder.

You can add a link to an image in your user text automatically. While editing your user entry, navigate to the image you want, then right-click it and select the item for sending a link to the editor.

The image files for "Trail of Blood" should be in the zip file that you downloaded. There are 2 *.jpg files. If you cannot find them, you can re-download the module from my web site, http://jesus-is-saviour.org. I just looked and those image file are in there.

There is a readme file in there as well describing where to put the files.

If you need me to send you the pics via e-mail I will be more than happy to do so.

God bless
Bro. Mike

Thanks much for the replies on this. I've got it all going again.

Many thanks & MGB,
Regie

Back