Microsoft Tablet Digital Ink Support

staley

I am not sure how hard it would be to add a note module and then include support for Digital Ink. If you aren't familiar with the Technology of Digital Ink in a Windows Platform Office 2007 and GoBinder 2006 would be two examples of it in use. Basically it allows for free form writing and then the user has the option (at least with GoBinder) to keep it as "Ink" or attempt to digitize it to text. Let me know if this is still unclear how it works.

As I said in a previous post, I love SwordSearcher and think is it by far the BEST digital Bible resource out there. I use it when I teach Sunday School and also during service as my Bible. (I'm running it on my HP TC1100 Win XP Tablet PC Edition)

This addition would make SwordSearcher a one stop shop when it came to taking study notes.

I am not sure how hard it would be to add a note module and then include support for Digital Ink. If you aren't familiar with the Technology of Digital Ink in a Windows Platform Office 2007 and GoBinder 2006 would be two examples of it in use. Basically it allows for free form writing and then the user has the option (at least with GoBinder) to keep it as "Ink" or attempt to digitize it to text. Let me know if this is still unclear how it works.

As I said in a previous post, I love SwordSearcher and think is it by far the BEST digital Bible resource out there. I use it when I teach Sunday School and also during service as my Bible. (I'm running it on my HP TC1100 Win XP Tablet PC Edition)

This addition would make SwordSearcher a one stop shop when it came to taking study notes.

Waiting curiously for Brandon's response.

Waiting curiously for Brandon's response.

If Windows-based tablet devices gain popularity I will certainly look into optimizing SwordSearcher for that platform. Right now it's an extremely small user base so it's naturally a low priority to devote development resource to it. But it does intrigue me, so it's a decent possibility for the future.

If Windows-based tablet devices gain popularity I will certainly look into optimizing SwordSearcher for that platform. Right now it's an extremely small user base so it's naturally a low priority to devote development resource to it. But it does intrigue me, so it's a decent possibility for the future.

Sort of brings to mind ~ 2 Timothy 4:13 The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.

Back