New forum software migration

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Brandon Staggs, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Eric

Eric Beta Tester

With the new forum software, is there a place to (1) see all the threads I originated? and (2) see all the threads I posted to? (Reason: I think I mentioned something or had a question before, but have forgotten the answers, etc.)

2. Brandon Staggs

Brandon Staggs Administrator Staff Member

Click your user name on the top-right and then "Your Content." It looks like there is a high limit on the number of posts it will show but that is what you're looking for.

If you want to search your own posts, you can do that. Under the Forums tab click "Search Forums" and then limit the search to your own user name.

3. terrpn

terrpn Active Member

Brandon,

LOL..........According to what I am seeing under my avatar (I fixed the sizing) I am a "new member."

Nice to meet you:)

4. Brandon Staggs

Brandon Staggs Administrator Staff Member

That's temporary. The forum software updates your member "status" after the first post on the new software goes through, on a schedule. You're is up to date now as an "Active member."

5. terrpn

terrpn Active Member

Gotcha............I was just being a pain brother.

You know the flesh.....

Thanks!

6. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

Liking the new additions to the forum platform :)

7. marty

marty Beta Tester

I was wondering why this post came up - and I had commented - didn't even remember it! At first I thought I'd been hacked, then I remembered. How funny!

TerriP and Ruthlyn like this.
  8. TerriP

TerriP Active Member

Right, it's funny when we have more than one page of replies - like this here is page 3 of 3. Happened to me several times, too.

Ruthlyn and marty like this.