Newbie, getting word search results?

JeepFan

I'm a new user, when I type in a simple word search, i do not get the panel on the right that shows the results i see in the tutorial and that's very frustrating, also is there a place I can rest to factory settings without needing to reinstall everything just in case I messed something up in the settings?
Thank you

I'm trying to understand what you are seeing. When you do a Bible search, what exactly does happen?

There really isn't a "factory reset" in SwordSearcher, but, there are no settings that would disable displaying Bible search results.

I'm a new user, when I type in a simple word search, i do not get the panel on the right that shows the results i see in the tutorial and that's very frustrating, also is there a place I can rest to factory settings without needing to reinstall everything just in case I messed something up in the settings?
Thank you
Hi JeepFan, I don't know what you're seeing either but this is what you're supposed to get with a simply search. If you type your word in the search box where you can also see what Book Chapter:verse you are on then this is what you should see...

1.PNG

If you hit enter to perform the search the results will show up as follows, the arrow points to the search panel: -

2.PNG

And if you open the search box which looks like below and type in your word: -

3.PNG

When you click on "Do Search" the results will be as in the 2nd picture. Hope this helps.

Back