User-submitted One on One Discipleship Lessons 1.1

18 Lessons on discipleship in mindmap (tree diagram) format

1. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

2. hlatt

hlatt Member

I used to have this on my system and when I upgrade to window 8.1 I loss it and now I can not get it to install in sword searcher.
    Harold hlatt1@verizon.net
  3. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Click on this link -> One on One Discipleship Lessons.

Then download the module and unzip it. Then run the installer. It should be called install1on1.exe.
  4. Jrojo

Jrojo Member

Good afternooon, I have downloaded the file and it has installed. But unfortunately not all links are working. When I press "The Word of God" link for example I get an 'x' as if swordsearcher is not able to upload the picture.
  5. Gord

Gord Beta Tester

I get 'requested book 'bps' not found' on some links.
  6. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Gord, Which BPS links are not working?
  7. Gord

Gord Beta Tester

Prophecy - Fulfilled Prophecy The Road to Emmaus.
    - Plan of the ages.

The rest all seem ok when I just hover, I see the content link.
  8. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

I just downloaded and installed the module. It should work if ...
    1. You have a directory in your user module directory called 1on1-assets
    2. You have a file in your user directory called 1on1.ss5book

The Word of God link is looking for a file called:
    C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\1on1-Assets\word of God.gif
    where USERNAME is your user name that you use to log on to the computer

All the graphic files should be in the 1on1-assets directory. There should be 20 gif files there. Here's a list
    upload_2013-12-10_19-46-27.png

If you have used the Swordsearcher option to move your user files to another location then both the directory and the file mentioned in points 1 and 2 should be in that location.
  9. Gord

Gord Beta Tester

I have all of the above both on my local and skydrive module sets, but I still get the error.
  10. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

OK, I think you mean in the 1on1 module/prophecy/road to emmaus nothing happens.

I made a link there to the BPS module to display the BPS topic called "emmaus". Do you have the BPS module installed and if so, is there a topic called emmaus?

There is also a link from "plan of the ages" in the 1on1 module/prophecy to the BPS module to a topic called "godplan". Do you have a BPS topic called "godplan"? If so, does it work in the BPS module?

I did this as an expediency for myself. I should probably have included those topics in the 1on1 module instead of cross referencing them.

Sorry for the confusion here. I may have to redo these if the problem persists.
  11. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Are they both the same versions? I wonder if they are getting confused by the duplication. Try just putting 1on1 and bps in the user directory.
  12. Gord

Gord Beta Tester

I thought that might be the case, I do NOT have a BPS module, and they don't seem to be searchable in the Module section so I'll look when I have more time, thanks Bill other then that it works.
  13. Gord

Gord Beta Tester

BPS installed, all is good, sorry for the confusion, I wasn't aware it seems of quite a few modules.
  14. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

Gord, I'll send you an email (to gmail) with the 1on1 module that contains all the topics in itself. Let me know if it works, and I'll post it as an update. Unzip and install.
  15. Gord

Gord Beta Tester

Thank you very much.
  16. ishaknatan

ishaknatan Beta Tester

On my system (win7) 1on1 is user editable but not BPS.
    Drop down menu (BPS access via 1on1); steps and thompson chart kings are blank.
    BPS & 1on1-Assets are on the SwordSearcher User Modules
  17. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

This module has been updated by removing the external links to modules that a user may not have. The external material has been placed into this module. The module is awaiting approval.
  18. ishaknatan

ishaknatan Beta Tester

Does it mean that 1on1 & BPS merged in one module? It would be wonderful . . .
  19. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

No. I removed the external refs from 1 on 1 and put them inside. The BPS module has much more material.

I am working on removing the BPS external refs to user modules. I will leave references to official SS modules however.
  20. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

I like your idea. I think I will combine these. Thanks.