Video Open a clone Bible panel for a verse with just one click

Discussion in 'SwordSearcher Training Videos' started by Brandon Staggs, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Brandon Staggs

Brandon Staggs Administrator Staff Member

The Layout Customization Video shows how to use Clone Panels. This video shows an easy way to instantly create a Bible clone panel from a verse link so you don't have to move the active verse in the Bible panel.

Can also be viewed here.

wsbones, Ruthlyn, Gord and 2 others like this.
  2. Johnny NL

Johnny NL Active Member

I use a lot of the SS features, BUT, I am going over the videos again, randomly and it is nice to find out that I don't know everything...:rolleyes:
    I watched them videos at least once, some twice, some more. And I "RE-learn" again some of the stuff that I had forgotten, every time that I return to these videos... this is GREAT to have all access 24/7.
    Thanks much...:D

Brandon Staggs likes this.
  3. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

This is really cool. Let's just say I had many strategies devised (which did not always work coz they depended on my memory :oops:) to keep a current Bible study place open... but this solves that problem :). Thanks Brandon!

Johnny NL likes this.
  4. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

If the verse links option is set to multiple, it disables the clone panel for study click and produces a verse list instead. The study click feature still works for the Bible window. I can't decide which way is best. They are both good :)

upload_2016-3-5_7-51-53.png

Ruthlyn and Johnny NL like this.
  5. Johnny NL

Johnny NL Active Member

If only I could just "study click options" my own brain NOT to forget all them features....:confused::Dloll

Ruthlyn likes this.
  6. Johnny NL

Johnny NL Active Member

I love to go back to them teaching videos..... :)

Ruthlyn likes this.