Orlando, Homosexuality

Discussion in 'Bible, Doctrine, and Other Topics' started by terrpn, Jul 1, 2016.

1. terrpn

terrpn Active Member

You know guys..........and this not a bash session on homosexuals even though the lifestyle is contrary to scripture, however Jesus Christ died for lost sinners, which LGBT people are included. Christ sat down with Publicans and sinners.

Have you ever considered that it wasn't just that God created Adam in his image, but in Gen. 1:27 it says he created "male and female."
    • Genesis 1:27 (KJV) So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
    • Genesis 5:2 (KJV) Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
    Satan has pitted man against women and vice versa for dominance- and boy do we see that in politics, etc. today. I know this is not the "politically correct" thing to say, but the "radical Islamic terrorists" who attacked the Pulse Gay Nightclub has further "legitimized" the gay lifestyle where Satan is slick and the lifestyle has even after this act of terror further desensitized our society.

We are in the last days, we are in the Laodicean Church Age and are we so blind, so politically brain washed that our eyes have scales on them and we cannot discern that Satan is destroying the "union between a man and a woman?"

Whether we all agree or not it wasn't just that Adam fell (disobeyed, sinned against God) in the garden, it wasn't just Eve being seduced by the serpent, it wasn't just that Adam who threatened the serpent (the serpent waited until Eve was by herself away from Adam)-- BUT IT WAS ADAM "AND" EVE.

It was the "Biblical marriage ceremony" that was established, created, instituted by God. It is not just men and women who threaten the devil-- but the "UNION OF MEN AND WOMEN."

Homosexuality destroys man, it ruins man, it strips him of his significance.

The "gay lifestyle" is destroying our country:confused:

Hopefully this is not to strong, politically incorrect for this forum. I am so vexed-irritated at how Bible Believing Christians are being silenced, no longer have any voice and being labeled a bigot, racist.........and the new phrase "xenophobic" when all we are doing is presenting scripture and doctrine that worldly Christians do not want to hear and consider.

You can't even make this stuff up:mad:

[​IMG]

Johnny NL likes this.
  2. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

I am sure it's like the days of Noah and Lot. Few were interested in hearing God's message. Few were spared. Luke 17.26-30. It didn't stop Noah from preaching. 2Pe 2.5

From what I read by the author, Joel Rosenberg, there is an awakening in the Muslim world. See https://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/

Johnny NL and terrpn like this.
  3. terrpn

terrpn Active Member

Yes sir......the scripture definitely supports your statement. I'll have to check out your link- thanks;)

I love seeing folk qualify what they say with scripture!!

The door is still open (Rev. 3:20), but the days are getting shorter and we should be redeeming the time (Eph. 5:16).

This forum is a great testimony, a great witness and source to get encouragement and I appreciate you good folks:)

Some of you guys have been here a long time who are fighting the good fight of faith
    • 1 Timothy 6:12 (KJV) Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
    • Hebrews 6:10 (KJV) For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

Johnny NL likes this.
  4. Johnny NL

Johnny NL Active Member

Amen to THIS topic !!!!
    Matthew 24 is NOT confusing, even for people who don't read the Prophecies.(The Word of GOD!)
    "AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH !" We are living the final chapter of the Word of GOD, front row, LIVE, this is it!.
    Luke 10; 23-24
    ...Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:
    For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

RED LETTERS... JESUS HIMSELF TOLD US.! ! ! ! !

We are blessed to see this time happening, sad in a way I must admit, BUT how cheerful to see, acknowledge, witness, that THE WORD OF GOD IS TRUE. We must bring as many as possible to Jesus, but the "season" tells us that we are out of time. We must hurry.

I am exalted in hope and happiness, by the fact that more I read, more I see IT !!! The Grace of GOD is upon us, and yes "terrpn" we must fight the good fight....
    Blessed Ya'all, in the WORD OF GOD !

terrpn likes this.
  5. ishaknatan

ishaknatan Beta Tester

How close are we to . . . , in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (1Co 15:52)

check this >>

Ruthlyn and wsbones like this.
  6. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

Very interesting video Ishak... thanks for sharing!