People Christ referred to by name

Discussion in 'Bible, Doctrine, and Other Topics' started by wsbones, May 14, 2014.

1. wsbones

wsbones Beta Tester

I wanted to find all the people that Christ referred to by name from the Old Testament. I couldn't think of a good way to search for this. After finding a few people I decided to find all people that Jesus referred to by name.
    Here's the list I came up with by scrolling through all the red letter verses that have a capital letter in them. It turns out that all 2031 red letter verses have a capital letter. :)

Can anyone think of someone that I missed? These are real people that Jesus authenticated by naming and referring to them.

Daniel, Elias, Moses, Satan, Lot (Lot's wife), Jonas, Abel, Zacharias, Barachias, David, Solomon, John the Baptist, Jacob, Israel, Abraham, Isaac, Abiathar, Esaias, Noah, Beelzebub, Martha, Mary, Lazarus, Zacchaeus, Simon, Peter, Jona, Cephas, Philip, Saul, Paul, Jesus Christ, Ananias, Balaam, Balac, Antipas, Jezebel, Alpha and Omega, God.

tony bones likes this.
  2. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

Well I certainly can't think of any you left out ;).

tony bones likes this.
  3. terrpn

terrpn Active Member

nice job bill.............that is too cool-- whole lot of preaching right there brother

inspired me to do another module, but i think i need help

it would look better if made in "forge" i think for sure...............:cool: