Permanent smart searches within user modules

Eric

Beta Tester
This is something that I think others might also like. As for me, I know it would be very helpful.

I'd like to be able to embed into my user modules searches: what I'd like is to be able to define the module(s) that would be searched, and what would be searched for, and then have SwordSearcher dynamically provide a list of hits: be it verse references or modules/chapters.

E.g., say I have all of my own modules included in a search group, and in my own commentary on John 3:16, I want to see all the places I have referenced it in my own works.

Another example: I have several foreign-language Bibles. I'd like to be able to have a permanent search that looks for every place in them that a given word occurs. And I'd like that search to be permanent placed in one of my user books, but be dynamically updated whenever I add another Bible to that collection.

The user module editor includes functions to insert links to searches on the Insert menu, but presently it is not possible to define search parameters quite like you have described. I'll note your feature request in the list, thanks.

Back