Posting Problym

James Taylor

Im having problyms posting responce to other post on this forum. I have no problym posting a new thread. It is not the 15min thing. my code is accepted but not when im trying to respond to another post. Am I doing something wrong. thanks.

Are you getting an error message? What does it say? If you can't reply to this post, please email it to me and I'll check it out.

It worked this time but most times it just keeps asking for me to re-enter my name and code. I double and and triple chk to make sure im entering the info right. It never happens when im posting, just when im responding to a post.
this never happened on the older forum. thanks.

It worked this time but most times it just keeps asking for me to re-enter my name and code. I double and and triple chk to make sure im entering the info right. It never happens when im posting, just when im responding to a post.

You broke the forum????? Wow!!!!! You are amazing, man! :eek:

Just kidding! ;) :D

Do you have cookies disabled in your web browser?

Cookies are not disabled, however i do run a scrubber program quite regular that removes all cookies. do you supose that could be it. all is working well right now. thanks

Cookies are not disabled, however i do run a scrubber program quite regular that removes all cookies. do you supose that could be it. all is working well right now. thanks

It's possible -- the website uses cookies to track visitor sessions. Glad it's working now though!

Wow, Brandon! :eek: You can fix any thing online! :cool:

Back