Pray for my pastor

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by Ruthlyn, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

Hi all,

My pastor returned from a trip to the US not feeling well at all and his wife called me this morning to let me know that the doctor has sent him to the hospital. Please pray with me that the Lord will grant him a proper diagnosis and healing. Remember also his wife and family. His name is George Mohammed and his wife's name is Angela. Thanks for your prayers.

Brandon Staggs and wsbones like this.
  2. Johnny NL

Johnny NL Active Member

on it Ruthlyn...... in JESUS's Name...Amen

Ruthlyn likes this.
  3. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

Thanks Johnny. I'm with his wife and son here at the hospital. He's on oxygen at the moment but need to have tests done.

4. Johnny NL

Johnny NL Active Member

..... for God's Glory..... you'll see...The Lord Jesus is watching....HE knows.
    (please, keep us posted.)

Ruthlyn likes this.
  5. Gord

Gord Beta Tester

Praying.

Ruthlyn likes this.
  6. marty

marty Beta Tester

Here, too.

Ruthlyn likes this.
  7. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

Well the results of the CT scan showed 2 clots in the lungs. The doctors said that the next three days are critical. So please continue lifting him up before God's throne. Thank you all for praying. God bless.

Johnny NL and marty like this.
  8. Johnny NL

Johnny NL Active Member

Thanks for the update.... we are still praying for him, ... we shall see God's Glory, soon.....:)

Ruthlyn likes this.
  9. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

Great news folks, my pastor's blood test results from this morning revealed that he is now within an acceptable range so they are sending him home this evening. He will still be on bed rest and have to continue taking medication but he is definitely out of the woods!!! Thank you all for praying and please continue to petition heaven for a complete recovery for him.

10. Johnny NL

Johnny NL Active Member

SEE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! What the Word of God says???
    Man do I love God's WORD !!!!!!!
    Amen and Glory to The KING JESUS......Blessed is your Pastor, Blessed is the Name of The Lord!!!!

Ruthlyn likes this.
  11. TerriP

TerriP Active Member

Wonderful wonderful grace and mercy, thank you Lord for healing, all Glory goes to you, Lord

Ruthlyn likes this.
  12. Johnny NL

Johnny NL Active Member

Amen !

Ruthlyn likes this.
  13. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

It is with joyful heart I report to you that my pastor got a clean bill of health! The doctors are amazed that the clots are no where to be found. However, we know that we serve a mighty God and many, many of His saints were petitioning His throne on Pastor George's behalf and He came through marvelously in response to our prayers.

May Jesus Christ be praised and thank you for your prayers, for we know that "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16b

wsbones, TerriP, Gord and 1 other person like this.
  14. marty

marty Beta Tester

Awesome news, Ruthlyn! Praise Jesus, indeed!

Ruthlyn likes this.
  15. Johnny NL

Johnny NL Active Member

Praise GOD !!!

Ruthlyn likes this.
  16. TerriP

TerriP Active Member

Praise God, bless you Jesus, Hallelujah! What a mighty God we serve! It's running up and down the aisles time, folks, Walking and leaping and praising God!

Ruthlyn and Johnny NL like this.
  17. Ruthlyn

Ruthlyn Beta Tester

Amen! :D