Reading Schedule

wsbones

Beta Tester
Would it be better to end a day's reading on chapter boundaries. I read the whole chapter regardless of what the schedule says because I have the context in mind. The time element is not so important to me and it doesn't add much time to finish the chapter.

Me, too, but it doesn't hurt to read it again - or I just go forward and mark the rest of the chapter as read.

Would it be better to end a day's reading on chapter boundaries. I read the whole chapter regardless of what the schedule says because I have the context in mind. The time element is not so important to me and it doesn't add much time to finish the chapter.
It tries to hit chapter boundaries, but it depends on the amount of content. If you have 30 days to read 33 chapters there is no even division, or 30 days and 20 chapters (etc). Also, forcing chapter boundaries can lead to uneven reading times, so it will move to paragraph boundaries if it can. It all depends on the amount of reading material there is. The more daily material there is to read the more likely it will divide by chapters.

In future versions I will probably add options to control the priority of chapter boundaries -- so if you don't care if you read 5 minutes one day and 15 the next, for example, chapter boundaries would be "more sticky."

Back