Red Letter Edition

I have read through the Gospels and Acts and have found no errors in the red letters. I still need to check 1Co, 2Co and Rev. I promise not to change the file again for a month :)

Does anyone find the Red Letter Version to be helpful?

Thank you for your diligence, Bill! I like the Red Letter Version very much. I'm looking forward to the Old Testament red letter version.

The file downloaded from your googlepages just fine for me. Thanks again!

I still need to check 1Co, 2Co and Rev. I promise not to change the file again for a month :)

Does anyone find the Red Letter Version to be helpful?

Yes Bill - I find it very helpful. This along with passage titles and "correct" basic cross references are an excellent beginning and continuing Bible for anyone. I used the "KJV Open Bible" for a long time, which is red letter. Thanks for your labor in His word. :)

Psalm 119 / Bill

Update:

I noticed this thread gets a lot of views, but is a bit outdated. The KJV Red Letter feature was added for version 5.2. Details here.

I was just shown a RED LETTER EDITION of the OLD and New Testament KJV Bible! The Old Testament words of God were in Red.

The publisher was listed as "The Publisher" and it was not dated... I am tracking down where my friend got this!

Marvin

I was just shown a RED LETTER EDITION of the OLD and New Testament KJV Bible! The Old Testament words of God were in Red...The publisher was listed as "The Publisher" and it was not dated... I am tracking down where my friend got this!

Marvin

Dear Marvin: I got my little pocket "Words for Living" at a church bookstore. I looked up the publisher just now online and found it for you. They have bigger Bibles, also, red letter in Old and New Testaments, just like my little one. This one I have is so handy to take anywhere in my purse, nice size for the car, bike, etc., too. I just spoke with the lady who owns this company and a dear person she is, too:

http://www.swordbible.org/PocketSize.html
877-552-4253

Anyway, not advertising for them or anything, just to give you an option.

God Bless you!
In Him,
Terri P.

p.s. I just noticed the date you submitted this thread! Oh, well, hopefully you or someone might benefit from this reply :)

Back