Saving Verse Lists

digiduck

I'd love to be able to Title and Save my user verse lists for referencing later. It would also be great to be able to easily add/remove verses from the list.

Great program!

Thanks for the feedback.

Expanding the functions of the verse list is on the to-do list, but for now, one way to do what you want (close to it) is to create a user book. You can add entries to the user book with the titles you want, and add verses to the entry as desired.

I'd love to be able to Title and Save my user verse lists for referencing later. It would also be great to be able to easily add/remove verses from the list.

Great program!

I used to save verse lists in Online Bible but I hardly ever went back to them again.

The way I do it now is right click in the search window and save all refs. Then I paste them into a topic in a user book where they will be saved, edited, and indexed. The name of the entry serves as the title. They are always available and show up in library searches and the Topic and Verse Guide. The verses also cause the topic title to be linked to the verses in the Bible window. Pretty neat.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll try out the user books.

What I find myself doing a lot is as I search and read through the Bible I want to add verses to kind of a temp workspace (i.e. verse list) so I can continue referencing them as I do more searching/studying. So its important to me that I can quickly add/remove verses from my list. When I'm done I'd like to be able to copy/save/print out the list (which we can already do).

I see this as a great way to compile your scripture list for a lesson too!

Using notepad or a user book just isn't as fast or intuitive as verse lists for this.

Thanks!

Back