Search link

wsbones

Beta Tester
Could the search result panel have a right click option to send a link to the editor (like the book and commentary panels have). The link would contain the specs that produced the result.

This would make it easy to create a book of useful searches or insert a search link into a user commentary. It would also make it possible to save more complicated searchs (i.e. regex) than can be entered with the editor/insert menu.

Could the search result panel have a right click option to send a link to the editor (like the book and commentary panels have). The link would contain the specs that produced the result.

This would make it easy to create a book of useful searches or insert a search link into a user commentary. It would also make it possible to save more complicated searchs (i.e. regex) than can be entered with the editor/insert menu.

This is on my to-do list. Right now the search link support is limited to basic search parameters so it has to be modified to add support for all of the options, so I do not know how soon this one will get done, but it is on the list. Thanks.

Back