Search Window

wsbones

Beta Tester
Is there a way (or should there be a way) to hide the search window without losing the results of the search? Could f9 be a toggle like f10-f12?

You can't do this currently. It's something worth considering during future development though.

I found out that when I undocked the search window and unstuck it, then that was when I had problems (as discussed in another thread), because that changed the layout again when I did another search, so I was continually having to stick and unstick the different windows and resize.

I found out that if I dock the Commentaries, Books, and Search windows all in the middle of the right side, then I can have one displayed at a time, with tabs at the bottom to easily choose between them. If there are one or more search results, they will also be listed at the bottom too - with an arrows you can click on to choose the other search results. Hope that made sense. This also seems to solve the problem I was having (mentioned above).

Now, this works for my preferred setup - having the Bible on the left, and one thing displayed at a time on the right. I am not sure how this would work if someone wanted two panels displayed on one side.

I have my SS set up that way, too, Jerry. It works a lot better for me than having the search panel changing when I do another search. It took me a while to think of docking a third panel in the center of the right side. :roll:

Thanks Marty, Jerry.

I like the panels the way you describe. I'll do it that way.

Back