Software idea for SS

wsbones

Beta Tester
I found a free piece of software called InstaVerse that is a tray application. When you hover over a Bible reference in many Windows applications such as Explorer, Firefox, Outlook Express, it instantly pops up the KJV in a small window showing the reference highlighted in context.

I don't know the programming involved in making a tray application like this but it would be a great convenience when browsing Bible oriented web sites. It would also be great if it worked with PDF files.

A small application that worked with existing SS resources in this way would be ideal.

I found a free piece of software called InstaVerse that is a tray application. When you hover over a Bible reference in many Windows applications such as Explorer, Firefox, Outlook Express, it instantly pops up the KJV in a small window showing the reference highlighted in context.

I don't know the programming involved in making a tray application like this but it would be a great convenience when browsing Bible oriented web sites. It would also be great if it worked with PDF files.

A small application that worked with existing SS resources in this way would be ideal.

IV is a nice app. I wonder if that might be asking too much for Brandon to configure something like this to run while SS is open in the background, thought the alt-ctrl-v function is useful.

Back