Spanish Reina Valera Gomez available for SwordSearcher

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Lo tengo. ?Muchas gracias, se?or! :)

Wonderful! May there be ever more languages added with faithful translations!

What if the drop down list of Bible book titles has some non-Spanish characters in it? Also, I'm getting these characters with the Bible text:
Digo, pues: ?Ha desechado Dios a su pueblo? En ninguna manera! Porque tambi?n yo soy israelita, de la simiente de Abraham, de la tribu de Benjamķn. (Rom 11:1)

What if the drop down list of Bible book titles has some non-Spanish characters in it? Also, I'm getting these characters with the Bible text:
Digo, pues: ?Ha desechado Dios a su pueblo? En ninguna manera! Porque tambi?n yo soy israelita, de la simiente de Abraham, de la tribu de Benjamķn. (Rom 11:1)

What font set are you using? They display fine for me with Verdana. Those are supposed to be the "upside down" punctuation marks.

What font set are you using? They display fine for me with Verdana. Those are supposed to be the "upside down" punctuation marks.

I'm also using Verdana (have never changed the fonts). Maybe it's my regional settings (which I can't change due to using other languages).

I'm also using Verdana (have never changed the fonts). Maybe it's my regional settings (which I can't change due to using other languages).

That could be a factor. With US English the characters appear as they should.

That could be a factor. With US English the characters appear as they should.
It is my regional settings. I temporarily changed the default language for non-Unicode programs to US English and all was fine. But I couldn't leave it there, or else the Lithuanian language doesn't work right. I'll wait for the full Unicode version of SwordSearcher. :)

Back