SS for Handicapped - Audio

I am medically retired from the US Navy.............handicapped. No use of left hand, minor use of right. I have no problem using SS. If a person is unable to use a keyboard I would imagine any audio technology would be the same.

I actually use SS as my "Bible" if you will being that I find it easier to click with a mouse vs. labor trying to turn pages in my Bible although of course I use my Bible when I'm out, in church, etc.

Because Brandon, etc. has incorporated so many modules into SS I find I really no longer have to keep multiple programs open. I don't need to be concerned "in general" about doctrinal issues as Brandon and many of the others here are loyal King James Bible Believers in regards to what I would have to say the norm here is for the most part.

If someone is using a computer, but unable to use a mouse or keyboard I would imagine they already have specially equipment which is available to enable them to use a computer, etc. One can get online and find MP3 downloaded KJV Bibles for free as far as audio and if I'm not mistaken I believe there is a free SS module that is MP3.

Being that I'm in a Veterans ministry I see and am aware of some of the ADA technology available to someone that is unable to use their hands, etc.

Continue to pray for our troops. Been in and out of Walter Reed Army Medical Hospital over the last couple weeks where we have a lot of troops returning missing limbs, emotional stress, unable to adjust, etc. They don't need a priest..............they need the HIGH PRIEST.

Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

In His Service,
Wes

I am medically retired from the US Navy....

That's a great testimony Wes. Thanks for sharing.

And thank-you for your service.

May God add his blessings on all our service personnel.

Back