Swordsearcher 5.0 Suggestions - Current Version Out 5.3.1.3

eddiefrye

:)
1.) After clicking on the menus, the Book Menu when hovering over it, would be nice to drop lower when the mouse is over it so it can move smoothly across the rest of the menu items.
2.) Toggle show Commentary and Book links would be nice to have color coded to match links colors.
3.) Results to have Toggle Margin Area Display Button
4.) Undocked windows would be nice to have capability to have Restore, Minimize and Maximize Functions for more than one display as well as to be a little easier to place anywhere within the SS Program, if possible.
5.) View Set Layout Bible on Left could possibly use more description.
6.) Scroll with mouse wheel over scroll bar through chapter instead of just book only, depending on where the mouse is hovered.

God Bless and Thank You, Your Brother in Christ,
Eddie

I apologize, I meant to state 5.X instead of 5.0. I hope these suggestions help in some way. I will continue to gather suggestive information and post.

God Bless and Thank You, Your Brother in Christ,
Eddie

6.) Scroll with mouse wheel over scroll bar through chapter instead of just book only, depending on where the mouse is hovered.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. If you click in the Bible panel (to give it focus) and then use the scroll wheel on your mouse, it scrolls through the chapter. Is that what you mean?

Thanks,

Brandon,
I stand corrected. My focus is not as good as it used to be - :). You are correct, I had my focus in the chapter field and not in the bible panel. Also it was really late when I was using SS.

God Bless and Thank You - Your Brother in Christ,
Eddie

Back