Travel Prayers Please

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by marty, Mar 25, 2012.

1. marty

marty Beta Tester

Please pray your travel prayers for safety, good weather, etc. for my upcoming three-day trip north this week (Tues - Thurs). Thank you!

2. Gord

Gord Beta Tester

Marty, you are in my prayers.

3. marty

marty Beta Tester

Thanks, Gord! I'm a little uneasy about this trip - don't know why, it's not like me. I'm sure our Lord has me in His hands, no matter what.

4. Johnny NL

Johnny NL Active Member

In JESUS 'NAME, it shall be so.
    I pray too.....be BLESSED

5. marty

marty Beta Tester

Thanks, guys! I decided to leave a day early and make two short days - I felt blessed with good roads and good weather - and in a much better frame of mind. In the mid-point of the trip now, I've met up with friends so will have someone on the road with me from here. I really appreciate you holding me up in prayer!

6. marty

marty Beta Tester

Made it safe and sound! Thank you for your prayers!

I have a little dog that runs away like crazy if she gets outside unrestrained. She got out at a motel one night (my fault) and took off like a shot. She ran one way about 15 feet, then stopped short and ran a different direction for about 15 feet and stopped short. I was calling her, but she normally ignores that if she's excited - she turned around and came back to me. It was like she was being blocked. I thought about Balam's ass and the angels it saw, and know that our Lord was watching over me and little pooch.

7. Gord

Gord Beta Tester

I am so happy it went well for you. Ohhh, and welcome home.

8. marty

marty Beta Tester

Thanks, Gord!