Trouble changing font when editing one topic.

IamKJVonly

I am in a book (it could just as well have been a comment too) and have selected a topic to edit.

Because it is a type of chart the spacing is very important and I want to switch from "Arial" text (which is my standard) to "Currier New" just for this topic.

The problem I'm having is that when in the edit mode I select the font "Currier New" and a size but I cannot get it to take effect on my topic.

I am missing something, but could not find anything about changing fonts in the help notes that came up when I clicked on the help in the edit screen.

I hope you can see what I'm trying to do. I just want to change the font on one topic (or comment) without changing the font on all the other topics and comments. It looks like the ability to do this is there but I can't seem to do it.

Thanks for any help you can give me
Dave

PS: Hope I'm not becoming a pest with all these request.

PS: Hope I'm not becoming a pest with all these request.

Not at all.

When something like what you are describing happens, the culprit is usually something in the document that is overriding your font choice. It sounds like you are editing a fairly complex layout in this case. The clue to why you can't get the font change to "stick" would be in the HTML code of the document, but that can be hard to interpret. The CODE tab at the bottom of the editor will let you see it. If you want to copy that and email it to me at support@swordsearcher.com I will be happy to take a look and see if there is a workaround.

Back