Trying To Create Module

terrpn

Hi Guys,

Am trying to create a BOOK MODULE of Bullingers- Figures of Speech yet it keeps hanging on me...........? I pulled it into a text file where it's roughly 1100 pages and am wondering if that is to large to copy and paste?

I looked to see if someone had already made one........... I didn't so was hoping to make my own........

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

Am trying to create a BOOK MODULE of Bullingers- Figures of Speech yet it keeps hanging on me...........? I pulled it into a text file where it's roughly 1100 pages and am wondering if that is to large to copy and paste?

I looked to see if someone had already made one........... I didn't so was hoping to make my own........

Thanks!

Pasting in 1000+ pages will be a.... frustrating experience. :)

It will need to be divided up into entries.

Bullinger's works are all in the public domain. If you could email me the source of the text, I'll take a look at it as see if I can help -- maybe make a module for SSModules, if possible.

Pasting in 1000+ pages will be a.... frustrating experience. :)

It will need to be divided up into entries.

Bullinger's works are all in the public domain. If you could email me the source of the text, I'll take a look at it as see if I can help -- maybe make a module for SSModules, if possible.

Yes sir and thanks!

Here's the link

http://www.scribd.com/doc/10488338/Figures-Of-Speech-Used-In-The-Bible-Bullinger

You might have to create a log in...........

Thank You:cool:

I took a look -- it would take a lot of work to properly compile that text as a SwordSearcher module. Quite a bit of the text is only in image form (Hebrew and Greek). Given my current work load with development I'm not going to be able to help out on this one right now, sorry.

I took a look -- it would take a lot of work to properly compile that text as a SwordSearcher module. Quite a bit of the text is only in image form (Hebrew and Greek). Given my current work load with development I'm not going to be able to help out on this one right now, sorry.

No problem..............appreciate you taking the time to look. Very busy time of year.

Bullingers? I'm salivating at the prospect...

Back