Underlining, highlighting, creating Books and Commentaries

Editor

Hey guys,

Like what I see thus far with SS8. Am primarily studying law and will be doing a lot of underlining/highlighting, etc.

In the Modules forum, I posted a question about law related modules. Hey why not start one's OWN law module? :) Sound like a good idea?

How automated would that be? which is to ask, would notes propagate to all matching instances? or just one instance at a time?

-Ed

Let's expand on the OP (original post). Look at the example below. In the footnotes of Common Lawyer's Bible, that is.. in the commentaries, the following appears.

{ UNABLE TO UPLOAD IMAGE HERE }

Notice how the Hebrew letters, characters or symbols default to [some kind of] ASCII text?

Is this by accident? or to hide the Hebrew word H5387? Nasi ? in 20th century, there Romans were Nazis? yes/no
Strongs

Here's a screen-cap from SS v8..

{ UNABLE TO UPLOAD IMAGE HERE }

Please try posting your images again.

If you paste text into SwordSearcher it should retain the correct letters, unless the original source is some kind of specialized 8-bit font, in which case that depends entirely on the source material.

You can see how user-created modules work in this video:

http://www.swordsearcher.com/video/user-modules.htm

How automated would that be? which is to ask, would notes propagate to all matching instances? or just one instance at a time?

After you watch the video please let me know if your question was answered. I am not sure what "instance" means in this context.

Back